Rooftop Solar Power systems & solutions
We design and supply solar systems to suit your budget and requirements from small systems to suit to larger systems offering solutions with and without battery storage.
Green, Clean, Carbon Neutral Vision (Go Solar & Earn a Green Company/ Institution tag)
A solar PV system can directly help your business/institution to reduce carbon emissions, as electricity generated by a solar PV system produces no carbon emissions.
While cost is the most significant factor in purchasing, the price of solar power has dropped dramatically over the last 24 months, while electricity prices continue to rise and are set to continuously increase in the near future. For many years to come, a solar PV system will reduce your businesses electricity bill, allowing your business to become more power independent and to be prepared for the ever rising cost of electricity.
- Gain a competitive edge, lead the race and become the “greenest company/Institution” on the block to appeal more to your customers and clients.
- Enhance your brand’s credibility with a stunning visual statement; a company/institution which is leading the way in reducing its carbon footprint and recognizes the importance of switching to a renewable source of energy.
INNOVATION, INTEGRITY, TEAM WORK, TRANSPERANCY
Our highly efficient and integrated solutions we make it simple methodology for you to install and operate a rooftop solar system.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
We offer efficient and cost effective rooftop solutions including designing, engineering, operation and maintenance.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
We provide a Comprehensive range of Solar Power operation & Maintenance Service for your Solar Panels.
We have a specialized team which looks after is capable of executing project end to end – from planning to commissioning.
How we do it
We pride ourselves on listening to our client’s needs first, designing and tailoring a system to suit their needs and recommending the best products for their particular application. We execute the project with compliance to standards prescribed by IEC, IS, MNRE (Ministry of New & Renewable Energy) & TEDA (Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency), ANERT (Non-Conventional Agency for Energy & Rural Technologies, Kerala) in the particular region.
Safety : We ensure that we adhere to safety measures over and above the customer expectations. During the job Safety analysis, we categorize risks involved in various stages of the installation process as low, medium, and high. Accordingly, necessary precautions are taken to make sure that the Solar PV system runs efficiently. This includes:
- Strict Adherence to safety guidelines including safety harnesses and lifelines and PPEs
- Strict adherence to all relevant and safety laws
- Follow the necessary Electrical safety precautions
- Our Designs are compliant with “IEC 62548 – the International standard for Design of Photovoltaic systems”
Monitoring solutions with
- We provide our monitoring service for all our installations, giving our clients access to their solar systems performance with us also keeping a close eye on the system ensuring that it is performing at its optimum. They are cutting edge technology