- There is no Electricity bill occurred in solar water heater unlike the electric geyser which soars the power bill
- Solar water heater runs with sun as the source which is a renewable form of green energy
- Having Solar water heater on your roof increases the property value with aesthetical look and also improves the lifestyle with setting a trend for the next generation
- The payback (2-3 years) of solar water heater is minimal compared to the electric geyser where your electricity bill increases with payback.
- The lifetime maintenance cost is less for solar water heater
- The insulated water tank could store hot/warm water for 2-3 days which could be utilized later. This is a advantage when there is rain or a power cut.
- The warranty for solar water heater is 5 years whereas the same for electric geysers is 1 year.
- Warm water is stored for more than 48 hours, so in case of rainy days also you would get warm/hot water.
Now you could opt for the proven and reliable technology of ETC (Evacuated tube Collector) based Solar Water Heaters from Comorin Solar.